The proliferation of mobile devices (with different screen resolutions, screen sizes, mobile platforms and so forth) has created great challenges for businesses to efficiently reach their mobile audiences. To ensure a surefire mobile presence on the variety of mobile devices and platforms, one has to make painstaking efforts to maintain his app performance.
To ensure a consistent performance across the diverse mobile devices, mobile app development platform offers a several useful development tools and frameworks. It even offers middleware servers keep the data well synchronized with the back end systems. The included tool set provides
- External support for platform specific code generations, platform emulators or devices and a lot more.
- Whether you are developing native or hybrid app, it facilitates deployment for both. It also supports single build process for all platforms, provisioning flexibility and more.
- With device-specific function, including code optimization, features integration, tighter integration, and runtime, it offers multi-device platform support.
These are just a few of the offerings, there are several more.
For native app development
The platform also offers native tools to help development for native apps. The tools include proficient IDE tools, so that device agnostic apps can be developed by using their propriety frameworks. Developers just need to develop the mobile project once. Then, by simply adding the targeted platform, an optimized native package for the specific platform will be automatically formed.
The Upsides of implementing native build tools:
- Delivers a good performance, product is both device and platform optimized.
- Facilitates drag and drop editor, script and expression builder, WYSIWYG editor, and so forth.
- Time-effective development
The Downsides of implementing native build tools:
- Proprietary framework is used for developing the architecture.
- Learning new skill set is required.
For hybrid app development
The device agnostic apps are developed by implementing the HTML5 Hybrid frameworks. The offered products basically focus on delivering middleware server features that further will provide a gateway between the enterprise back end systems and mobile apps. And, to provide seamless integration, REST web services are used.
The Upsides of implementing hybrid build tools:
- Open standards are used for building apps.
- Allows one to reuse the skill sets in which he has already invested.
- Developers can choose a preferred UI framework tool.
- Open source tools are offered along with liberal licensing
The Downsides of implementing hybrid build tools:
- Device diversity is not guaranteed, as developers are dependent on UI frameworks.
- UX performance is not as good as that in the native approach because the code is not optimized on the basis of the specific platform.
- Since, developers are required to tweak the code according to the attributes of a targeted device (like screen resolution, platform, etc.), it takes a considerable amount of time for an app to reach the market.
These are a few of the useful benefits offered by Mobile App Development Platform. You can reap its benefits and create a remarkable application for your business to efficiently target your potential customers.